Thursday 4 April 2013

Trek To Base Camp Everest

UPDATE


Paul at base camp.

We made It finally thanks to everyone that made a donation to the British Heart Foundation. This has been the toughest thing I have ever done but with the support of my friend who traveled the road by my side and the support of my family and especially my wife it's been the adventure of a life time and raise a fantastic amount to help the work of the foundation.

We wish we could name everyone who has sent us messages of support, hopefully once we return to the UK we will be able to mention everyone of you personally  Until then hope your all well and spring is getting better and warmer in the UK 
:0)

To my wife who will be joining us here very soon can't wait to see you sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment